Mixed girls and boys, Ages 4 & 5 (U6) on Dec 31, 2017 (For children born in 2012 and 2013)
• Three versus three (no goal keeper)
• Game/practice once a week Monday 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
• Location - Glenbrook Elementry School
• Integrated Technical Program
• Season begins in October 2017 and ends in March 2018.
Players are required to have shin guards and appropriate shoes (no cleats allowed).
Early bird fee: $110.00 (if paid before September 1st, 2017)
Program fee: $140.00 w/ volunteer commitment
Non volunteer fee: + $100.00
Parent Volunteers Required:
• 1 Coach
• 2 Assistant Coach's – Preferably two per team to share the load and cover for absences
• 1 Team Manager – manages team communications particularly with respect to practices, hands out t-shirts at beginning of season, manage inventory of equipment
We ask that all parents help the coaches set up and take down equipment.
Any special player requests can be mailed directly to the U6 Age Group Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the player's full name and age in your request.
Click here to Register for the 2017/18 Indoor Season. Registration is closed after September 15th, 2017.